Speak with a member of our team
UMass Lowell Navitas GSSP
T: (+1) 978 934 1961
University of Massachusetts Lowell Rankings
- UMass Lowell is ranked among the top 200 research universities by U.S. News World Report.
- UMass Lowell offers a full range of undergraduate majors as well as master’s and doctoral degrees and is ranked 155 in the Northeast by Forbes America’s Top Colleges (2017).
- UMass Lowell is ranked among the top 80 public universities in the U.S by U.S. News & World Report, 2018.
- UMass Lowell has been accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International since 1987, the highest level of business school accreditation. UMass Lowell was also ranked as one of America’s best undergraduate business programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- UMass Lowell is also accredited by ABET (American Board of Engineering and Technology), which is a signatory of the Washington Accord.
- UMass Lowell is recognized by the Carnegie Foundation as a “high research university.”
University of Massachusetts Lowell Research
UMass Lowell’s total research and development expenditures is $69 million and has 36 specialty research labs.
These are involved with studies of nanotechnology, biomaterials, energy, medical devices, sustainability and many other areas within the science, humanities and social science disciplines.
The Mark and Elisia Saab Emerging Technologies and Innovation Center brings together experts in plastics engineering, nanotechnology, electro-optics, and biomedicine.